Session approves the request from the trustees and “leading members of this church” that a meeting of the Church and Society be held to decide whether the present supply of the Pulpit shall be continued. Rev. McDougall, moderator, suggests that a chance be given on the day of the meeting for those to vote who cannot be present for the evening meeting. After some opposition it is agreed. Rev. McDougall offers his report on consolidation with 1 st Church. It is “together with the proposition laid on the table to be taken up at the discretion of the Session.”
© 2019 · Second Presbyterian Church.