Here at Second Pres we care about, and for, your whole family. From the littlest of littles all the way through high school, we want to provide ministry for all!
Child Programming for Birth – 5 year olds
From 9-10am, Nursery Care is available in Martin Hall for children ages 6 weeks-23 months.
Sunday School | 9am in Martin Hall
All Children ages 2 through 5th grade are invited to Martin hall for Sunday School, from 9-10am.
We have many ways that we strive to keep you informed. If you are interested in family ministry events, here are just a few ways to stay up to date:
- Window Boards: Stop by F100B to learn our monthly Bible verse, pick up a year-long calendar of events, grab a “Parent Cue” to know about what we’re learning throughout the month, see pictures, and more.
- Martin Hall Welcome Desk: Pick up parent resources, calendars, and age-specific information for your child.
- Facebook: Did you know that Children’s Ministry parents have a Facebook page? This is a great way to build community with other parents and share stories. Contact Melissa to be added to the group.
- Monthly E-Newsletter: Are you getting our monthly newsletter with ALL Children’s Ministry information and events?
- Parent Cue App: Go to your phone’s app store and download the “Parent Cue App.” It’s a wonderful FREE resource with all the lessons we are learning each month and some great “try at home” tips.
Email Melissa.Juvinal@secondpres.com for any questions about Children’s Ministry.